Saturday, July 31, 2010

Things I've Learned Since Arriving

Some things I've learned since arriving here in South Korea:
1. Joel Enright is a life saver and an overall stud muffin.
2. Passing out after a long night of drinking doesn't have to be done in your bed. A street corner or store front will do just fine.
3. Nobody tips for anything.
4. Black Taxis are safe but more expensive. You can 'haggle' taxis to name the price before hand.
5. Beer is good, but tequila is cheaper.
6. You can drink anywhere.
7. I won't ever see the stars in Seoul.

I've learned more than that, but am having a hard time remembering it with this hangover. I'm having lots of fun and am getting prepared to start teaching tomorrow. As I said before, Joel is a life saver and without him I probably would have been lost. CHECK for some pictures soon.

Missing everyone back in the states, but hoping you're having a good time over there, too.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment